Indice del forum

ска

Бесподобный топик, мне нравится )))), fifa 15 составы скачать а также [url=http://15fifa.ru/skachat-fifa-15/29-fifa-15-ultimate-team-edition-pc-l-rus-

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

www.cotation.org
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Zhuyeqing

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

Etа: 20

Sito web: http://www.indiansbase...

italy
MessaggioInviato: 21 Mar 2018 04:06:05    Oggetto:  www.cotation.org
Descrizione:

KIEV
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- An explosion killed three people and injured 10 others during a march in the eastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv on Sunday afternoon, the Interfax news agency reported.

The explosion was caused by an explosive device thrown from a passing car into the crowd marching in procession to mark the first anniversary of the regime change.

Kharkiv regional police chief Anatoly Dmitriyev voiced his suspicion that the explosion was a "terrorist attack".

A team of investigators were working at the scene.

By John Kwoba

NAIROBI, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Kenya' s Gladys Cherono has pulled out of the London marathon, which effectively rules her out of contention for the London Olympics.

Kenya will use the London marathon to select its team for the Rio Olympics as it seeks to win its first gold medal in the distance.

"I had high hopes to make the Kenya team, but injury will rule me out of my dream to win in London and also to compete in Rio. By the time I get over this injury
, I believe, I will not be fit for consideration in the Kenya team and I wish my colleagues all the best," she said Wednesday in Eldoret.

Cherono was the 2014 IAAF World Half-Marathon gold medalist and 10,000m silver medalist at the 2013 World Championships.

Head coach Julius Kirwa said it was a blow to the team for the withdrawal of Cherono.

"Of course to get an athlete of Cherono' s class is not easy ... We are not worried and the others will pick up the gauntlet and represent Kenya well," he said.

Mary Keitany
, speaking from her training base in Iten said Cherono will be missed, but said they will come up with a new plan to destroy the rivals in London. Enditem

JAKARTA, Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Weather is a factor triggering the crash of AirAsia QZ8501 flight with 162 people on board into Java sea a week ago, said Indonesia's meteorological department.

Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics made the statement in an analysis report released on its website on Sunday.

The pilot asked for permission to turn left to avoid cumulonimbus clouds
, and raise the height of the aircraft to 38, 000 feet, before it lost contact at 6:17 in between the way point Tavip and RAFIS, according to the report.

Preliminary analysis indicates that the aircraft may have to fly into storm cloud which had become the factor behind several plane crashes in Indonesia, said the report
, referring to the Garuda Indonesia Flight 421 accident in 2002, and the Adam Air Flight 574 crash in 2007.

The satellite image showed that the peak temperature is between- 80 and -85, which means there are grains of ice in the cloud,said the report.

With the information available in the area where the AirAsia QZ8501 was finally detected, the meteorological agency said the weather is a factor triggering the accident
, but noted this is just a possibility and not a final report on the fatal crash.

AirAsia flight 8501, an Airbus A320-200 carrying 162 people, crashed last Sunday en route from Indonesia's Surabaya to Singapore. So far 30 bodies have been recovered through multinational search operations, with six of them identified as passengers onboard the plane.

BEIJING, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Hundreds of thousands of people took part in various sports activities in Beijing on Sunday as the city's 10th Mass Fitness Festival kicked off.

The Mass Fitness Festival started with a Four-season Run in Beijing's Fengtai District on Sunday
, which also saw the culmination of a Long Walk Series in Beijing that had been held in 33 cities across China.

The rest of the Festival will see multiple large-scale events throughout Beijing and Zhangjiakou including numerous bike marathons and a thousand-person shadow boxing performance.

These events illustrated China's widespread passion for sport and local residents' fervent support behind the Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games Bid, a little more than a month before the International Olympic Committee choose the host city.

Pakistani President Mamnoon Hussain (R) meets with visiting Chinese Vice Premier Wang Yang (L) in Islamabad, Pakistan, Aug. 14, 2017. (XinhuaLiu Tian)

ISLAMABAD
, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani President Mamnoon Hussain met with visiting Chinese Vice Premier Wang Yang here on Monday on consolidating friendly ties between the two countries.

Hussain extended gratitude to China for sending a delegation to attend the commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the independence of Pakistan.

Pakistan and China are "iron friends," he said, noting that Pakistan's friendship with China forms the foundation of Pakistan's foreign policy.

He said Pakistan will continue to firmly support China on issues concerning China's core interests, and enhance cooperation with China on international and regional affairs.

The Pakistani president also pledged that Pakistan will actively join the Belt and Road Initiative and promote the construction of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.

Wang, for his part
, said the relationship between China and Pakistan has maintained sound and stable development and become a model of country-to-country relations since they forged diplomatic ties 66 years ago.

China is ready to make joint efforts with Pakistan to implement the important consensus reached between the leaders of the two countries, continue to deepen strategic mutual trust, and understand and support each other on issues concerning each other's core interests, Wang said.

The Chinese vice premier also mentioned boosting cooperation with Pakistan on counter-terrorism, security
, and promoting people-to-people exchanges.

He said the two sides should further enrich the connotation of the China-Pakistan all-weather strategic cooperative partnership and pass the friendship from generation to genera.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 21 Mar 2018 04:06:05    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: