Indice del forum

ска

Бесподобный топик, мне нравится )))), fifa 15 составы скачать а также [url=http://15fifa.ru/skachat-fifa-15/29-fifa-15-ultimate-team-edition-pc-l-rus-

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

www.babybare.org
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Zhuyeqing

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

Etа: 20

Sito web: http://www.indiansbase...

italy
MessaggioInviato: 21 Mar 2018 04:08:55    Oggetto:  www.babybare.org
Descrizione:

BUJUMBURA
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, June 12 (Xinhua) -- Measures have been taken to ensure security around gatherings and in neighborhoods throughout the Burundian territory where people will be watching the World Cup, Burundian National Police Spokesman Hermenegilde Harimenshi told Xinhua on Thursday.

"The World Cup is a big event that attracts crowds of people around TV screens. It's a particular event that requires tight security because a simple security error becomes an opportunity for criminals," said Harimenshi.

He said that security measures that have been taken include "increasing the number of security agents in and around big gatherings and in neighborhoods where night patrols will be increased."

"Police checks and roadblocks will be increased on main roads and bridges
, especially in the Burundian capital Bujumbura to track down wrongdoers. We request people travelling in cars to cooperate with police," he said.

He urged citizens to contribute to the reinforcement of their security by reporting suspected criminals, adding that hotlines have been open whenever Bujumbura City residents find a suspicious person or object.

RIO DE JANEIRO
, July 31 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's media on Friday hailed Beijing's choice as the host city for the 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics.

Folha de S.Paulo said the decision meant the Chinese capital would earn a unique place in Olympic history.

"Beijing will be the first city to host the summer and winter Olympics," the newspaper said on its principal sports page.

Correio do Povo praised the city's responsible planning and desire to increase sports participation levels among the local population.

"Beijing had a very low budget and a regional vision with an objective to develop winter sports among 300 million people who live in the north of China," the newspaper said.

Likewise
, Estado de S.Paulo emphasized Beijing's ability to host the Games at a low public cost.

"The city spent 40 billion US dollars in 2008 for the summer games, and has promised now to spend just 3.7 billion US dollars," it said.

O Globo said Beijing's choice meant Asia would be the new focus of the world's major sporting events.

"The decision means three successive Olympics will be held in Asia: Pyeongchang in 2018
, Tokyo for the summer Games two years later and then Beijing," the Rio de Janeiro-based newspaper said.

"The main challenge for Beijing now will be to have sufficient snow to host the event," it added.

The Rio 2016 Olympic organizing committee also lauded Beijing's winning bid
, highlighting plans to leave a lasting legacy for the city.

"Beijing, which successfully hosted the 2008 Olympic Summer Games, aims to use the 2022 Games to accelerate the development of a new sport
, culture and tourism area, and to encourage interest in winter sports," the official Rio 2016 website said.

"The city will use some of the iconic venues built for the 2008 Games
, including the Bird's Nest Stadium for the opening and closing ceremonies and the Water Cube for curling.

"The ice events will be staged in the city, while snow and sliding events will be held at mountain venues in Yangqing and Zhangjiakou. A new high-speed rail link will link the venue clusters."

LONDON, June 10 (Xinhua) -- A new flight between Manchester and Beijing was described at the inaugural take-off on Friday as a gateway between China and Britain's Northern Powerhouse.

The first-ever scheduled flight took off from Manchester, marking the start of a service by Hainan Airlines to the Chinese capital that will run four times a week.

It is the only non-stop flight to Beijing outside of London.

Officials from both Britain and China say it will boost business and bring in more tourists to northern England.

Consul General Li Yongsheng described the inaugural flight Friday as a big day for Manchester and overseas Chinese people, as well as the 60,000 Chinese students at universities within the area.

"It will bring more Chinese investment and more Chinese students to this vibrant area, as well as football supporters to a city with two great clubs," he said.

Consul General Li said the new Beijing service joined one started in 2014 by Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong. Li added a third air link between Manchester and Shanghai by Air China was expected in the near future.

Northern Powerhouse minister, MP Andrew Jones, said the new service to Beijing would make a tremendous difference for the 100,000 people who travel each year between Manchester and Beijing. Currently, they have to take transit flights or travel from London.

"Over 10 years this new service to Beijing will generate a quarter of a billion pounds to the local economy and will lead to new opportunities for businesses in both China and the North West of England," Jones said.

Hainan Airlines president Xie Haoming, said the company had given the Airbus A330-300 jetliner a new name, Hai MAN chester, with a logo that features Manchester United's football ground, a tramcar, civic buildings, a traditional letter box and a soldier in traditional Grenadier Guard's uniform Buckingham Palace guardsman.

Xie described Manchester as Britain's leading economic powerhouse after London, saying the new air link was the start of a new golden era for the airline.

"With the golden age of travel starting between Britain and China, it is foreseeable that the market between the two countries is entering a prosperous period," he said.

Departures from Manchester to Beijing will operate on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Enditem

Decorated steps at Hong Kong Park are seen in Hong Kong, south China
, April 20, 2017. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, steps in 20 different locations were d.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 21 Mar 2018 04:08:55    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: